Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WHY I DON'T SLEEP

SLEEP
i knew it would be a hard week. i had a big exam every single day, several projects and important things to do since last weekend. i believe in the past eight days I haven't stopped for a second. every afternoon, evening and night has been spent studying for the next say. things accumulate and i'm sitting at my desk at 1:30am emailing my classmate for help and she's like "fyi: the exam is in 6 hours and a half" and that's when i think i should just go to sleep and forget about the last essay i had to write.

i just really want to take a nap and, most of all, take a shower.
(thank you universe, tomorrow it will all be over and i'll be delighted with a four day weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

it really makes me so very happy to hear from you, thank you!